Image Map

Thursday, September 5, 2013

{Dana and Kevin} Ballroom Wedding in Northville, Michigan

I cannot believe we just had our one year anniversary!  In honor of my wonderful husband, I would love to share some of my favorite photos from that special day.  It is funny looking back at the event and boy, was it a memorable day.  I woke up at my parent's house and went to put in my contacts, only to find my case empty.  My brother came to the rescue and drove to my home at 6:30am to get them so that I was not blind walking down the aisle.  While the girls were getting their hair done, my brother called saying "I can't find my pants!"  If you have an emergency like that on a wedding day, please call anyone but the bride.  Seriously.  He ran to Macy's and bought a pair of suit pants just in time.  Other than those two hiccups (and my first cold sore ever!!), the day was absolutely perfect. 

***


Like what you see? Find out more about my pretty little details below:

Damask Wedding Menus
Damask Wedding Programs
Candelabra Wedding Centerpieces
Personalized Bubbles for the Wedding Exit
Photo Booth Props and Favors 
Vintage Pearl Cake
Silver Bow Shoes with Pink Soles
Chapel Length Veil
Bridesmaid Accessories
Bridesmaid Dress Shopping Tips
Halo Engagement Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.