Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wedding Bouquet Memorial Charms

On my wedding day, while the girls were getting their hair done, my aunt surprised me and tied those sweet charms to my bouquet.  I was so shocked when I saw them that I fought hard to hold back tears.  Really, I was so touched by her thoughtfulness.  Wedding bouquet memorial charms are the perfect way to honor loved ones that cannot be there on your wedding day.  I felt so calm walking down the aisle knowing that my grandparents were there with me.


Have you seen these charms before?  Have you considered them for your wedding day?  I pulled together some of the prettiest ones I found on Etsy.  Which one is your favorite?

($14.95 via)

($150 via)

($11.95 via)

($15.95 via)

($10 via)

($19.95 via)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.