Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pretty Pink Centerpieces for Brunch


I am finally getting around to posting the lovely photos from my Mother's Day brunch.  I was pulled away from my inspiration board when I saw these lovely lavender mini roses, which I had to incorporate into the centerpieces.  I lined both my kitchen and dining room tables with pink tablecloths and bubble bowl vases with tea light candles and curled gold ribbon scattered between.  The place settings were very simple with thick clear plastic plates and gold silverware with gold napkin rings.  I served an awesome sausage and egg bake as the main course and also make a homemade raspberry jam.  The raspberry puree served two purposes: I poured it into champagne for a fun girly drink, and I also had it available to spread on toast with Nutella.  The fresh bread from the bakery and chocolate chip scones were also a hit.  My guests brought salad, fruit salad, and cake...so we had more than enough to eat.  What do you think about these centerpieces?  They are so pretty and can be used for any type of event.  Would you set your table in a similar way?  Here are some more shots just because they are pretty.  Thanks for reading today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.