Image Map

Saturday, May 18, 2013

All That Glitters Is...Gold Napkin Rings

 It has been a crazy week around here - I am sure glad it is the weekend.  I spent the day reflecting on how lucky I am for having family close by.  I love that my sister visits often and my parents (and cats) are a quick car ride away.  Last Saturday, I hosted a brunch for my extended family where I decorated with accents of pink and gold.  Despite the cold weather, the day went smoothly.  These gorgeous gold napkin rings were the perfect touch to dress up the event.  

I bought the gold knives, forks and spoons from the Dollar Store and also purchased the shiny gold ribbon there.  The napkin rings were easy to complete and really kept costs (and clean-up) to a minimum.  I learned how to roll silverware in my days as a waitress long, long, ago...and I am happy to share the secret with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.