Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

10 Adorable Summer Engagement Shots

Phil and I have been engaged for 8 months, and in two weeks we will finally be getting our engagement photos taken.  I am so excited to spend the day with my man (and my puppy), getting some adorable pictures of how much we love each other.  Our photographer, Kate Saler, is the sweetest person in the whole wide world and her work is stunning!  She does a great job capturing the more genuine moments.  In preparation for our engagement session, I have compiled 10 of my summer engagement photos as inspiration for our session.

So much to love about this picture!  I love their feet dangling, her laughter, and the reflection in the water.  We are doing our pictures at my parents cottage, so we should be able to do something similar!  

How sweet is this?  I love how this couple is gazes into each others eyes.  They look so in love.

Instead of a sailboat, we will do a row boat or canoe.  Phil and I would do something like this on a summer day and I would like our engagement session to feel as authentic as possible.

Yes!  Definitely need one of these shots.  Such an easy way to be natural and laugh!

I love how their pepsi bottles match their outfits.  Also, they look great!

This shot is so romantic.  I would like some variation of this shot.

I would love to have an image of us laying down and him looking into my eyes and brushing back my hair.  So sweet!

They look like they are having so much fun!!

I would like something like this without the kiss.  Maybe looking into each others eyes or just closing our eyes and enjoying being near each other.

We are going to go to our local apple orchard.  I know it is not the fall, but I would love to get something like this that captures the scenery and us.  

Looking forward to our engagement session.  I'll be sure to post pictures once I have a few, so you can see how they went.  It's a great excuse to go shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.