Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

15 Unique Chair Rentals for your Wedding


Oftentimes, the importance of the right chair at a wedding is overlooked.  Some venues come with standard chairs or offer white satin chair covers in their packages, so it is tempting to go with a cookie cutter option.  But there is nothing more lovely than an unique, totally gorgeous chair to make your wedding's tablescape picture perfect.  For my wedding, I rented silver chiavari chairs with white cushions to accent my candelabra centerpieces.  While chiavari chairs are trending right now, there are a lot more options to consider.  Take a look at this collection of 15 hand picked chairs ranging from Lucite ghost chairs to vintage Paris bistro chairs.  But I must warn you...this gallery might leave you breathless.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15

Which one is your favorite?  Are you renting chairs for your wedding?  Also, I must send a special shout out to my beautiful sister, Brittany.  Today is her birthday.  Thank you for being my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.