Image Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Where to Look for Wedding Inspiration

Hello 2013 and hello the year of my wedding!!  Over the holiday, I spent countless hours online looking for wedding inspiration.  I wanted to solidify my vision for the wedding, so I can more easily make decisions in the new year.  Hopefully this list will help you find the inspiration you need for your big day!

Inspiration

I was just going to the wedding tab on Pinterest and following my friends that are getting married for inspiration.  I wanted to find more unique ideas, and this inspired me to follow new pinners.

My wedding date is fast approaching which means I need a vision.  227 days until the big day--crazy!

Sources of Wedding Inspiration


I follow all of these blogs both on and off of Pinterest.  Pinterest makes it really easy to focus on certain boards.  For example, I took some time tonight looking at all of the invitation boards by each of these blogs.  

Here is the list:

The Wedding Chicks

Ruffled Blog

Style Me Pretty

Exclusively Weddings

Martha Stewart Weddings

The Knot

Southern Weddings Magazine

Twigs & Honey

 Southern Bride Magazine

Junebug Weddings

The Perfect Palette

Green Wedding Shoes

Chic Vintage Brides

100 Layer Cake

Project Wedding

Using Pinterest's Secret Boards

Pinterest's Secret Boards make it easy to surprise your guests.  They have not enabled Secret Boards on the iPad yet, so I pin everything to my public wedding boards, then pin the items that I am going to follow through with onto my secret boards.  Gives me a chance to go pin crazy then narrow in on the ideas that I truly love.  

Do you follow any other blogs for wedding inspiration?  How do you keep your ideas organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.