Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

7 Dinner Party Centerpiece Ideas

 







My dining room table is the first thing that people see when they step into my house.  I like to switch out the centerpieces to complement the evening activities or the time of year.  Since I am always running behind schedule for my dinner parties, I took some time to design a few simple and easy dinner party centerpieces that I can have in my back pocket.  

I like to incorporate flowers, candles and table runners into my centerpiece designs.  Below are the recipes for each simple and easy dinner party centerpiece:

Blue, Silver & White Centerpiece

Two blue candles, two mercury glass candle holders, 4 tea lights, one clear vase, hydrangeas, blue/silver table runner

Grecian Inspired Centerpiece

Greek inspired vase, 6 tea lights, white flower, khaki table runner

Playful Rustic Centerpiece

Laugh wooden word, 5 tea lights, two mini vases, pink flowers, burlap table runner

Pretty in Pink Centerpiece

 Clear round vase, two mini vases, two tall vases, mercury glass candles, hydrangeas, two types of pink flowers

Rustic Glam Centerpiece

Clear round vase, three mini vases, 3 tea lights, hydrangeas, pink flowers, burlap table runner

Simple White Bowl Centerpiece

 White ceramic bowl, fake fruit and rustic balls, khaki table runner

Tea Party Centerpiece

White tablecloth, tea pots, variety of pink and white flowers

 I obviously love pink and girly!  I hope this inspires you with your centerpieces.  Which centerpiece do you like the best?  What do you typically incorporate in your centerpieces?





No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.