Image Map

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Why You Need a Sweetheart Table

On your wedding day, you'll be surprised to learn that you won't get much one-on-one time with your husband to be.  From hair and makeup to bridal party photo sessions to playing hostess, the bride is the center of attention.  On my wedding day, dinner was really the only time I got to spend alone with my new husband.  Our romantic four course meal was the highlight of my night, which is why I highly encourage you to have a sweetheart table too.  You will get to sit back and take in the whole room...not to mention share some romantic laughs.  If my experience doesn't convince you to have a sweetheart table...maybe these photos will.
 (source)
 (source)
(source)
(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.