Image Map

Monday, June 24, 2013

Poppin Bottles: Pink Champage

I hope you had a lovely weekend.  It is a two cups of coffee kind of Monday.  We celebrated Kaylin's first bridal shower yesterday and I cannot wait to share the gorgeous photos.  You will be blown away at all the pretty little details.  I don't know about you, but lately, there have been so many reasons to pop bottles of champagne!  Over the past month, I have attended my share of bachelorette parties, bridal showers, brunches, and house warming parties.  For those special occasions, I select Barefoot's Pink Moscato as my drink of choice or as a thoughtful hostess gift.  This bubbly is sweet, pink, and really sets the right tone for a fun time with your girlfriends.  Try this for your next gathering...or my Skinny Blackberry Cocktails are a great choice too if you want to hit it hard. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.