Image Map

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mini Wedding Cake Inspiration


Phil and I have decided to do a sweets table for our wedding, but do not want to miss out on the cake cutting experience.  Our caterer turned us on to doing a mini wedding cake just for the two of us.  Our sweets table will have a wide array of desserts, including cupcakes, mini fruit tarts, lemon bars, chocolate covered strawberries, etc.  I want our little cake to stand out among all of the other desserts and have been Pinteresting quite a bit to fit a cake design that I love.  Check out some of my favorites below.

cake

I love the little polka dots, color and detail around the bottom.  It is so simple and cute!  The flowers on the top add just the right contrast to the color of the cake.  This is definitely a top contender for me.  


Simply stunning cake with just the right amount of vintage flare.  I love the soft pink color and the lace detailing on the cake.  It goes with my theme pretty perfectly.  The flowers are stunning as well, but I would probably opt for the real deal.  I love anything feminine and this has girly written all over it!


This cake is really simple, but I love the ruffled design of the frosting.  The frosting layers almost look like rose petals.  The little flag cake topper is adorable and gives a nod toward wedding whimsy.


Similar to the cake above, but this time the color is right on for my wedding theme and I love the filled in look of the top of the cake.  The cake designer did a great job making the ruffles flow through the entire cake.  Looks good enough to eat!

What do you think?  What should I do for my wedding cake?  I am so indecisive and could use some advise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.