Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

Our Favorite Braided Up Dos

I am the luckiest girl in the world to have had six of the most beautiful bridesmaids.  They made sure that I was super relaxed and excited on my big day.  Each of my bridesmaids selected a unique braided up do to wear the day of my wedding.  They all looked absolutely gorgeous.  It is hard to see the braid in each girl's hair in this picture, but you can see the inspiration that we used below.  I loved how each girl had a different style, but they were all linked through a braid in their hair.


Hopefully our favorite up dos inspire the way you or your bridesmaids do their hair on your big day!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.