Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Classic Chapel Length Veils

11 months ago today, I got married.  I still remember the day perfectly.  Covered in a blusher and chapel length veil, I felt as if the beautiful tulle protected me as I walked down the aisle.  The eyes of my family, friends, and God were on me, and it was hard not to cry.  This was the moment I had been waiting for my entire life - my rite of passage as I became a wife and married my best friend.  I am so thankful for the sense of security and modesty my veil provided me on my wedding day.  Are you thinking of wearing a long veil on your wedding day too?  I have collected some of my favorite shots of long chapel length veils - veils so stunning and so beautiful that they might inspire your wedding day look.

 (source)
(source)
 (source)
 (source)
 (source)
 (source)
(source)
(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.