Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

Creative Photo Booth Wedding Ideas

Photo booths are the "it" thing to have at weddings these days.  My guests had a blast in ours at the reception.  To keep your photo booth fresh and unique, coordinate your signs and props with your wedding theme. 


As wedding favors, we gave our guests frames for their photo strips.  You can order picture frames from Amazon for about $1 each.  I printed a thank you note inside of each frame in damask stationary that matched my damask wedding menus and table numbers.

A lot goes on at weddings, so be sure to have signs and an announcement to remind your guests that you have a photo booth.  I designed a simple sign in my wedding fonts so that all the stationary coordinated at my reception.  It was displayed in a clear frame for a modern, minimalistic look.





We ordered a set of handmade props from Etsy for $35 our photo booth.  Since my wedding was very traditional, I thought it would be fun to have mustaches and top hats as props. The Etsy props, combined with boas, big sun glasses, crazy hats, and old costumes, made for great photo strips.  I loved flipping through my album with Kevin the day after our wedding.

If you are having a rustic wedding, consider props like cowboy hats and vintage picture frames.  For a glamorous wedding, try sun glasses and boas.  For a beach wedding, have lays, grass skirts, and Hawaiian shirts.  The possibilities are endless.  Whatever you do, make sure your photo booth reflects your personalities and your personal style.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.