Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Wedding Exit with Bubbles


The days of throwing rice are over.  For our grand exit from the chapel, we passed out personalized bubbles to our guests.  My mom and I tested quite a few options.  You can get them for as little as $10 for 48, but there is not much liquid in those containers.  We tied personalized ribbon on our bubbles for a custom look.  I love the pictures so much that I selected one as the cover of my wedding album.  Here are some great shots of brides who had a similar exit.

 1/ 2 / 3

My cat Sparty really loved the bubbles too!  He crashed my photo shoot.  Gotta love animals.

How are you planning on leaving your reception or ceremony?  Have you seen how cute sparklers or wedding shakers with ribbons look too?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave your lovely comment here.